Click here to see our new K-Tape® Invisible Natural Colors brochure
For a product offering the highest therapeutic benefits, discover the one made from carefully selected raw materials with specialized manufacturing processes.
Discover the difference carefully selected raw materials can make:
- Physiobond® Adhesive applied in a clinically proven wave pattern enables K-Tape® to adhere effectively for up to 7 days without skin irritation.
- Premium Cotton from a single source guarantees a fabric structure with homogenous thread density for knot-free manufacturing.
- Elastane Thread of the highest quality ensures consistent elasticity levels for the best therapeutic effect.
- Fabric Dyes are certified to be non-toxic and gentle enough to pose no risk to skin health even when K-Tape® is worn for extended periods of time.
- Backing Paper with correctly oriented fibers and other characteristics necessary for reliable functionality and stability is standard with K-Tape®.
View the new K-Tape Catalog right now:
Discover the value of specialized manufacturing processes:
- Clean, Straight Cut guarantees better adhesion and duration of wear. Following a meticulous process and using high-quality tools gives K-Tape® the best cut possible.
- 10% PreStretch enables K-Tape® to always be pulled off the backing paper with the ideal amount of tension. Its handling feels the same every time you use it.
- Sustainable Practices to prevent production and packaging waste, conserve resources, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions have always been an important goal in the manufacturing of K-Tape®. The outer packaging consists solely of paper and cardboard and neither plastic sockets nor plastic backing materials are used in the rolls.
Discover the benefits of using K-Tape® in your practice.
Click here to find an authorized K-Tape® distributor in your area